Who we are
We are the UK’s largest provider of relationship support, every year we help over millions of people of all ages, backgrounds and sexual orientations to strengthen their relationships. Relationships with family, partners, friends and colleagues play a big part in how happy we are whether you’re facing difficulties, looking for ways to make the bond stronger or want help thinking things through. We’re here to support you.
What we do
We really care about relationships and we want to make sure that healthy relationships become a priority in government and beyond. We’re here to help you make the most of your couple and family relationships, past, present or future. We can help you even if you’re not currently in a relationship.
Our services include;
- http://www.smartcommunitycare.com.au/12284-hamdard-roghan-badam-shirin-price.html highlight Relationship Counselling for individuals and couples
- introduce co amoxiclav syrup price Family Counselling
- qualify http://dreamingoutloud.nl/70599-isotretinoin-uk.html Young People’s Counselling
- https://www.capitalplanninglaw.com/62481-claritin-cost.html persuade Lancashire Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Program
- http://rapidjad.com/16452-celexa-cost.html initiate Separated Parents Information Program
- buy accutane cream Equal Partners Program
- buy modafinil from europe Sex Therapy
We asked Clients to give us feedback after using Relate Lancashire Services:
Clients feedback after using Relate services;
“We came to terms with a relationship which ended. It made the divorce easier for our family”
“Coming to Relate saved my relationship, the sessions helped my partner and I deal with relationship difficulties cause by financial issues.”
“Relate strengthened my relationship, the therapist was excellent and gentle with our situation, without her help we would not be in the relationship today.”
“Relate helped my partner and I commit to our long term relationship, together with the help of the sessions we dealt with changes in the family and solved the issues associated with my children.”
“Saved my relationship!”
Have feedback for us? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Relate Lancashire is currently seeking Trustees. Please contact Fraser Nash (CEO) for more information.
Trustees are required to attend bi-monthly board meetings in the Preston office. Trustees are a key part of the Relate team and bring networking, business and third sector skills to the organisation, represent the charity at a local level and help promote and develop our services.