We are very grateful to those authorities and agencies who generously fund our services:
- Lancashire County Council.
- Daniels and Houghton Charity.
- Lancaster City Council.
- West Lancashire District Council.
- BBC Children in Need.
- The Big Lottery.
The charity is always looking for alternative means of funding, so if you wish to support our services, there are a few ways in which this can be done:
- Set up a standing order with your bank.
- Remember us in your will.
- Or you could alternatively consider giving your time as a volunteer receptionist.